Advanced Dermaplaning & LED Online Course
Regular price £290.00 Sale price £89.00
Basic & Advanced training combined. All the information that you never knew that you'd missed during your basic training. How to work nose, chin, ears. Different blades, steam, male treatments and MORE. Accredited & Insurable.
✅ Over 4 hours of Video Demonstrations
✅ 50+ Separate Lessons
✅ MULTIPLE Live Demonstrations
✅ Enzyme Peels & Advanced Exfoliation Protocols
✅ LED Facials certification
✅ Conquer the NOSE, Chin & Other Contoured Areas
✅ Ongoing Support
✅ Product Advice
✅ Downloadable Forms and Manuals
..... AND MORE!!!
Dermaplaning is a method of physical exfoliation, when a sterile, surgical scalpel is used to gently "shave" the skin's surface, removing the top layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair.
Benefits of a Dermaplaning Facial include
- Manual Exfoliation, leaving skin super smooth
- Deeper Product penetration (more effective skincare routine)
- Pain Free- Removes “peach fuzz” velous hair that can trap oils and dirt
- Skin that is softer and smoother
- Removes dead skin cells safely
- Acne scars are reduced
- Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Increases skin circulation
- Works on all skin types
- Does not make hair grow back thicker or darker
- An alternative to microdermabrasion
Please ensure your insurer will insure you for dermaplaning. If not we have a few insurers that will look at it for you.
Previous experience needed to take this course:
- Facial certification (Level 2+ or equivalent)
- Semi permanent makeup artist (Microblading or PMU certified)
- Nurse, dentist, doctor, pharmacist
If your qualification does not appear, please do enquire, but your qualification does need to be within the health and beauty sector. If your experience does not meet the required level we may not be able to certify you.