The Elleebana Brow Henna Online Course has been developed as an introduction to colour craft and brow formation allowing you to create fuller, thicker and more defined brows for your clients. Requiring no Hydrogen Peroxide to process and being Ammonia free, Elleebana’s Brow Henna has been carefully developed to include unique ingredients for added lustre and shine and to encourage healthy brow growth.
This course will arm you with the detailed concept of brow henna applications and is loaded with comprehensive theory providing myth busting information and in-depth detail of the industry’s hottest topics together and exclusive Elleebana techniques not readily showcased in other training and includes a full Brow Henna Kit of approximately 500 applications.
The detailed explanation of product ingredients and skin anatomy in relation to brow henna applications is essential to understanding the treatment and how to achieve optimal results. You are guided through the cost and income potential of brow henna to build your marketability as well as shape correction skills and concepts.
Our online curriculum is cleverly crafted with quiz questions throughout to assist with the students knowledge retention and to help our students gain the absolute most from their experience.
Topics we cover:
• What is Henna
• How henna is different to tinting
• What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
• Ingredients knowledge, chemistry and production background
• Storage and care
• Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
• Hair Structure
• Hygiene and Sanitation
• Indemnity forms and patch testing
• Colour mixing and processing
• Skin tone and hair assessments
• Colour customising
• Comprehensive tutorials on the step by step application process with our Master Educators.
• Water colour techniques from special guest Elleebana Educator Natallia Ivchankova
• Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to assist in understanding what’s right for your client
• Brow mapping
• Procedures and aftercare advise
• Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue